The UK Border Agency, who is responsible for the issuing of foreign student visa’s and Boarding Schools require that all international students under the age of 18, whose families live overseas, have an Educational Guardian resident in the UK to act for them when the school is closed and at other times.
Whilst in school, your child’s housemaster or house-mistress will take responsibility for academic matters and day to day welfare during the school term. There are times during the term and more especially outside term time, when the school must be able to hand over these responsibilities to a properly appointed Educational Guardian. We are here at all times for your child – ready to help or advise them in any matter. Our carefully selected & vetted Host Families take over responsibility for day-to-day care whilst your child is staying with them at times when the school is closed.